Thus speaks Mark Steyn.
When this story started to evolve, I quipped to a friend that nothing says "preserve white
Europe" like mowing down a bunch of white, European teenagers in cold blood.
I don't have too much to add to the commentary about the murderer, other than the fact that he seems to be a product of a Europe which is clearly godless, and a family that was clearly troubled as well. When people have no higher power than themselves, no moral code higher than their own appetites, evil brews.
I was surprised that the headlines weren't "Oslo teenagers murdered, Muslims hardest hit."
But that is surely coming.
Just as there is no crime too heinous for Palestinians to commit against Jews, this horrendous act of terrorism will be used to demonstrate that there is no world event will ever be exempt from "proving" how victimized Islam is.
The empty churches of Europe and the import of Islam, the top down flooding of Europe by the elites with masses of unassimilating Muslims has led indeed led to this-European spiritual vacuums and bored, troubled narcissists. Whether "left" or "right" or jihadist-their paths all cross, their roads all meet at Jew-hate junction (and Western, too). Their only motivating power is their own mind and glory, a better Facebook photo, more "followers" and "friends".
Woe unto us and the feckless, gutless and self-immolating narrative that plagues us and informs public opinion.
2 comments:
bad link
Thanks-fixed I think.
Post a Comment