Example: "I'm 28 years old but I feel like a 50-year-old woman, I can't even pick up my own baby ... I don't know when I will feel young again."
August 08, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Cheap and lazy link gateway site"-Misc. grumpy dude.
"A lusty foul-mouthed Zionista wench." - Old Line Texan
"Mombo" - Pi Guy, Correspondence Committee
Example: "I'm 28 years old but I feel like a 50-year-old woman, I can't even pick up my own baby ... I don't know when I will feel young again."
1 comment:
Africa has experienced what Mark Steyn--in his inimitable and inimitably politically incorrrect way with words--has termed "reprimitivization" since the departure of the colonial powers (and, in the case of Rhodesia/Zimbabwe and South Africa, since the end of white minority rule).
No matter how much money is spent, in official budgets anyway, on healthcare in these places, very little actually filters down to patient care. Africa is corrupt beyond the wildest imaginings of the average American or Canadian . . . or even the average Latin American!
I know an agricultural engineer, a Cuban-American, whose company designs and builds low-pressure irrigation systems, well adapted to tropical agriculture. He had done a great deal of business with Latin American agricultural concerns, many in Mexico and Central America; he thought that dealing with officials in these countries had inured him to Third World corruption . . . until he expanded his business to tropical West Africa. After having to deal with West African functionaries, he said he came to regard Meso-American officialdom almost as if they were the Swiss civil service.
Post a Comment