Oh...OK whatever!!! It's a total whopper!!!
I meant that I spent the weekend pouring over the awesomeness of "After America".
I'm almost done. Let's just say that I am freaking out and laughing my head off at the same time. There are turns of phrases that are too delicious not to list and examples of post-American moral relativism that are truly nauseating and nauseatingly true.
It's going to be a busy week, but I hope to post a review later in the week. What I can tell you so far is that you won't be disappointed. It's smoothly written and packs a devastating punch.
I was also JUST reading the page where Mark predicts a downgrade from America's S&P AAA rating and boom-as if on cue-America's credit rating goes down the Obamomatic Toilet.
There can only be a couple of explanations for this suspicious "coincidence", which will inevitably propel book sales:
1) BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!!
2) Sarah Palin's uterus.
3) The Mossad
4) Some type of right wing, homopohobic, Islamophobic, philosemitic, show-tune loving honey trap involving the upper echelons of S&P.
Time will tell.
1 comment:
The proof that the Mossad engineered the S&P downgrade of U. S. government bonds is glaringly obvious. What's the author's name? STEYN! (Probably shortened from Steynberg.) He's obviously Jewish, hence a Mossad agent. (Hey, I watch PATV programs on MEMRI sometimes! . . . All Jews everywhere work for the Mossad!) If the Mossad can recruit sharks to attack bathers on Egypt's Red Sea coast, downgrading U. S. bonds half a grade should be a snap. Q. E. D.
Post a Comment