Testimonials

"Laugh out loud funny!" - The Australian Conservative.

"Cheap and lazy link gateway site"-Misc. grumpy dude.

"A lusty foul-mouthed Zionista wench." - Old Line Texan

"Mombo" - Pi Guy, Correspondence Committee

October 23, 2011

How's That Arab Spring Working Out For You?

I gotta tell you, it's a really seriously whacked out day when I have to root for Muammar Gaddafi's corpse.

Hat tip: BabbaZee.

Here is the Arab spring-apparently Gaddafi's corpse was proudly sodomized by some guy before his death.

Now understand this-I shed no tears for Gaddafi whatsoever.

Not one. He was a murderous bastard who gloried in killing innocents.Glad he's dead

But ripping apart a body with bare hands is beastly-that's what Palestinians do, they dip their hands in human blood and revel in it.

I don't think he deserved a trial, or anything like that-the Saddam Hussein trial was farcical.

But no matter what, I can't enjoy the sight or the thought of anyone ripping up a body with blood lust, with their bare human hands.

The ZAKA organization in Israel collects human body parts after terrorist attacks and accidents.

They understand best that man was created in G-d's shadow, "Betzel Elohim". Our physical bodies are an extension of G-d in humanity.

Therefore, they collect every small piece of human flesh, wash every bit of human blood, with grace and holiness and with mercy collect every bit of bone for burial.

There is no Muslim ZAKA.

Of course Gaddafi deserved to die-but you know what? He deserved it a lot earlier, right after Lockerbie in fact-and well before western leaders and oil companies happily fellated him on a regular basis in his faux Bedouin camp setting.

We have now the Egyptian "show us your hymen" military "democracy", and now the Lybian "sodomize leader and rip body to shreds" democracy.

Just something to think about.

1 comment:

Carlos Perera said...

I share Conservative's disgust for the way Kadhafi (sorry, I can't make myself give up the old transliteration) was treated, from the moment he was captured to the present. As much as I might feel personal animus toward a dictator--as I do, in my case, against Fidel Castro--I would not wish to see him lynched and his body desecrated, as Kadhafi was. As Conservative has pointed out, this says much about the character of the "Arab Spring" types.

Unfortunately, it also says much about the sappiness of Western intellectuals, even conservative ones . . . even brilliant conservative ones, like the writers for the _Weekly Standard_. The fact that they continue, to this day, and after abundant evidence to the contrary, to root for the Arab Spring Revolution revives Orwell's old dictum that, "Some ideas are so stupid that only an intellectual could believe them."