Testimonials

"Laugh out loud funny!" - The Australian Conservative.

"Cheap and lazy link gateway site"-Misc. grumpy dude.

"A lusty foul-mouthed Zionista wench." - Old Line Texan

"Mombo" - Pi Guy, Correspondence Committee

October 09, 2011

Screwed.

California is screwed.

America is screwed.

1 comment:

Carlos Perera said...

Yeah, the decline of California, once truly the Golden State in many ways (e.g., incredible as the fact may seem nowadays, California's public school system was the envy of the other 49 states until well into the 1970s), has been one of the most depressing--if instructive in a canary-in-the-coal-mine fashion--developments of my lifetime.

When I first read Ayn Rand's second major novel, _Atlas Shrugged_, I thought she had gone way over the top in her dystopic vision of a future U. S. Well, I have to eat crow; the dystopia is upon us in ways that even Ayn Rand did not imagine in 1957, as illustrated by today's California.