That's pretty damn awesome opportunism and chutzpah.
However, it is officially even more opportunistic to use the diabetes-sugar-coma inspiring and insipid crud as fodder for your own crappy song!
I think this is possibly one of the worst songs that I have ever heard in my entire life.
It's a moonbat Armenian channeling the made-up words of a socialist moron, with schmaltzy Jew violin in the background and sappy kids on the chorus.
My only question is WHAT COLOUR ARE THOSE KIDS, DAMMIT?
Because if they are not multi-racial with transgendered parents AT LEAST, then Raffi is racist! ELVENTY!!!
We should write our own words to this. Just remember: nukes are better than haikus, baby.
What more can I say? This is definitely worst than Charro.
And worse than the worst cover I ever heard-which if I can remember correctly-was Brittney Spears covering the Rolling Stones.
Wow. I could seriously vomit right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment