Testimonials

"Laugh out loud funny!" - The Australian Conservative.

"Cheap and lazy link gateway site"-Misc. grumpy dude.

"A lusty foul-mouthed Zionista wench." - Old Line Texan

"Mombo" - Pi Guy, Correspondence Committee

November 08, 2011

Bad Hair Day!

First thing in the morning, I was perusing the incredibly awful but irresistibly salacious Daily Mail as I am wont to do to get a break from the pin-headed crud that I have to deal with on a daily basis, and I came upon this story.

I sent it to the usual suspects with the subject line "OMG I AM DYING OVER HERE", with a comment about how maybe gays just need to stroke out to become heterosexuals, which I thought was totally bitchy and hilarious, but Kathy totally uped the ante with this, and Teh Steyn had an even more Masterful Stroke of the Pen.

(Ha ha see what I did there? Stroking...Steyn-hmmm....where was I?

Did someone say something?

IS IT GETTING HOT IN HERE?

Link

No comments: