Testimonials

"Laugh out loud funny!" - The Australian Conservative.

"Cheap and lazy link gateway site"-Misc. grumpy dude.

"A lusty foul-mouthed Zionista wench." - Old Line Texan

"Mombo" - Pi Guy, Correspondence Committee

November 14, 2011

Random Moonbat Key Words

So the daughter was telling me that in her geography class, she had to figure out her "carbon footprint"-and I immediately responded to her by saying 'what a load of bullshit'.

I had my suspicions about this teacher from the moment that I heard her use the word "sustainability" at curriculum night.

It occurred to me this morning that I have never once met a person who used that term that I have any respect for, nor can I take anything they say seriously.

There are lots of keywords that decode to me into "I am a lefty idiot", even before I get to know the person more seriously.

Sustainability is a big one, but there are others: holistic, equitable, equity, diversity, gender among others.

Feel free to leave yours in the comments. My list is just a start, but it seems to me that there are definitely phrases that can instantly indicate a person's mentality (and often-mental stability or lack thereof) within seconds of their utterance.

6 comments:

Osh said...

The word "justice" when preceded by any trendy progressive adjective (ie., social, environmental, climate, animal, gender, etc.) would apply here.

Also, the indiscrimate use of the word "aparthied" is a dead give-away.

Honourable mention goes to "neo-liberalism".

Rod said...

The modern use of the word "offended" has the same affect on me.

Closet Conservative said...

Oh, those are good ones!!

whitney said...

Don't be Judgemental. This is the most idiotic statement that I hear coming out of young mouths. They seem to have forgotten that judgement is a tool that we use to continually separate the good from the bad. We all do it a hundred times a day according to our values. To say that you don't judge is to say you have no values.

Mr. J said...

How about "inclusive".
Usually means the organization is populated with morons who couldn't get the job on merit.

Anonymous said...

Hydrofracking