Testimonials

"Laugh out loud funny!" - The Australian Conservative.

"Cheap and lazy link gateway site"-Misc. grumpy dude.

"A lusty foul-mouthed Zionista wench." - Old Line Texan

"Mombo" - Pi Guy, Correspondence Committee

November 18, 2011

Very Fhagggggy

The wussification of men continues.

When I got married, my husband asked me why on earth I needed to pick the flowers if they were just going to get thrown out right after the event?

At the time, I was horrified, but it didn't take me long to figure out that he had the right idea.

Western weddings are over-hyped and ridiculous in most cases and there is a bridal industry that I think is a major contribution to divorce. It builds up ridiculous expectations, princess fantasies and the let down is often significant for many people.

But no matter how bad a bridezilla is-a man getting involved with these moronic estrogen-infused make work projects is infinitely worse. Link

No comments: