Testimonials

"Laugh out loud funny!" - The Australian Conservative.

"Cheap and lazy link gateway site"-Misc. grumpy dude.

"A lusty foul-mouthed Zionista wench." - Old Line Texan

"Mombo" - Pi Guy, Correspondence Committee

December 14, 2011

End of A Long Day

It started with a job interview for something more senior, in a different branch of the company I work for. Then, juggled a whole bunch of work things, a few phone calls regarding the kids and then wound down with an easy dinner.

I know I am lucky to be so busy, it's not good or healthy to have too much time on one's hands.

Happy to be in a warm house, with lots of food and the sounds of little kids snoring softly beside me. Still working on many, many things relating to my special needs kid-schooling, camp, sleep disturbances-it never ends, but feeling blessed nonetheless.

Time to unwind.

Tomorrow is another day.

UNRELATED: OMG WHAT THE HELL IS GROWING ON JUSTIN "Piece of Shit, Son of Fuddle Duddle" Trudeau's Face????!?!?!?!?

No comments: