This column whitewashes evil. It is totally sickening, but in keeping with mainstream liberal Canadian WISHFUL thinking.
I present to you "Lost in translation", which is a very obvious and pathetic stroking of the crocodile.
"Cheap and lazy link gateway site"-Misc. grumpy dude.
"A lusty foul-mouthed Zionista wench." - Old Line Texan
"Mombo" - Pi Guy, Correspondence Committee
This column whitewashes evil. It is totally sickening, but in keeping with mainstream liberal Canadian WISHFUL thinking.
I present to you "Lost in translation", which is a very obvious and pathetic stroking of the crocodile.
3 comments:
I tried to read that but had to stop when I read the paragraph that started with "In one of the other great faiths, Islam" It made me gag.
Truly sickening. What planet is Kinsella living on?
This guy is a first class A-hole. I'm sickened because it sounds like he is a Catholic.
When he speaks of the changes to the Mass that debuted on the first Sunday of Advent he says that the responses of the people are radically changed. Give me a break. They are barely changed. He's just stuck in the banal post Vatican II translation that he's glombed onto these past 40 years and he probably is moved by the insipid tunes of Marty Haugen.
Deliver us from the buffoons, O Lord.
Post a Comment