Testimonials

"Laugh out loud funny!" - The Australian Conservative.

"Cheap and lazy link gateway site"-Misc. grumpy dude.

"A lusty foul-mouthed Zionista wench." - Old Line Texan

"Mombo" - Pi Guy, Correspondence Committee

December 14, 2011

The Idiotic, Decadent, Useless Women of the West

There is slightly more to life than enhancement and obsession with the vagina.

Now, don't get me wrong-I'm rather fond of mine, but it's not the subject of every day, every moment conversation for me and my girlfriends.

In fact, I would dump anyone as a friend if they even tried to talk about something as ridiculous.

This is so pathetic.

Is there no body part, no element of human sexuality that is still sacred?

Is there no shame left in this entireLink world?

This is the behaviour of spiritually empty people, trying to fill up their lives with meaningless decoration of their bodies, sexual adventures, bigger houses and faster cars.

It makes no difference if it is men or women living these empty lives.

I am surrounded at work with child adults, men and women approaching their thirties and forties and who are still not married, have no children, whose daily highlight is talking about video games and how much they drank the other night after work.

Empty, empty, empty.

It is a horror of the west and I want no part of this epidemic narcissism and immaturity.

No comments: