Testimonials

"Laugh out loud funny!" - The Australian Conservative.

"Cheap and lazy link gateway site"-Misc. grumpy dude.

"A lusty foul-mouthed Zionista wench." - Old Line Texan

"Mombo" - Pi Guy, Correspondence Committee

December 15, 2011

Jewish And You Know It

For those of you with tweens, or teens, you have no doubt heard of the band LMFAO (would advise not googling if you don't). Anyhoo, it's terribly annoying technorap but their videos are pretty obnoxiously funny.

It's the kind of music I would imagine would be good at a cycle fit class where the instructor yells MORE MORE FASTER PUMP PUMP PUMP-except that I don't do those classes because they really, really hurt your butt.

But I digress...here is a funny parody from Israel.

I'm posting it for no particular reason except for the fact that my youngest has been singing about his "shlomo" ("circumsiiiiiiiiiiized"-then he cracks up) and the other kids like the "bacon bacon bacon-NOOOOO" part.

My musical tastes are usually somewhat more sophisticated.

No comments: