Testimonials

"Laugh out loud funny!" - The Australian Conservative.

"Cheap and lazy link gateway site"-Misc. grumpy dude.

"A lusty foul-mouthed Zionista wench." - Old Line Texan

"Mombo" - Pi Guy, Correspondence Committee

December 16, 2011

Moral Failure

I was going to just put "speechless" in this post, and leave the rest blank. But after having read this article a couple of times, I felt some of the words coming to me and some anger bubbling up.

Just when you thought that the story couldn't get any worse, along come more details that frankly made the hair on my arms stand up and my fingers curl into a fist.

Mike McQueary has testified that he's not 100% a boy was raped, but he's sure he was molested.

A young boy was facing the wall, slapping sounds of human skin were heard by this disgusting man, and the horror of the following:"I know they saw me. They looked directly in my eye, both of them."

Think about that for a moment.

"I know they saw me. They looked directly in my eye, both of them."

This gorilla of a man witness the molestation of a young boy. He looks into the eye of the predator pedophile, and looks into the eye of the child being sexually assaulted. He sees them, they see him. Now, all three of them know that each other knows about the horror and the evil that is being committed.

And what does he decide to do? The hulking man leaves the evil: "Seeing that they were separated, I thought it was best that I leave the locker room," he explained.

The "best" that this disgusting excuse of a "man" could do was leave.

Leave a boy to be further violated. Leave the evil and try to put it out of his head.

"I know they saw me. They looked directly in my eye, both of them."

It was "good enough" to talk to the football coach about it, and "good enough" to talk to the Vice President of the university.

No stopping the assault, no protecting the naked, raped child in the shower. McQueary says what he did, precisely nothing, was "good enough".

"I know they saw me. They looked directly in my eye, both of them."

As a consequence of "good enough", McQueary and Paterno continue their illustrious college football careers, and the predator continued to seek new, fresh prey.

A little boy's life is ruined-he is sexually violated, betrayed first by the rapist and then by a gutless witness-a pathetic excuse of a man.

The second layer of violation and assault is that the young boy sees the man-the man looks back at him. Now they all know the dirty, evil secret. The boy knows that the man knows. And he knows the man has backed up and walked away.

"I know they saw me. They looked directly in my eye, both of them."

Betrayal of this nature is unforgivable. Shame on all those who are equally to blame in this disgusting episode.

Perhaps McQueary sleeps well at night, still clinging to the notion that what he did was "good enough".

"I know they saw me. They looked directly in my eye, both of them."

How all of these accomplices of evil live with themselves is another story entirely. Link

No comments: