Testimonials

"Laugh out loud funny!" - The Australian Conservative.

"Cheap and lazy link gateway site"-Misc. grumpy dude.

"A lusty foul-mouthed Zionista wench." - Old Line Texan

"Mombo" - Pi Guy, Correspondence Committee

December 20, 2011

Ouch!

Spengler really does the best job responding to Thomas "Never Met A Dictator That I Didn't Like, And I'm Smart Coz I Married Rich" Friedman.

To wit:

The existential question for liberalism becomes: If you so smart, how come you ain’t rich? "

"Who cares what an audience of soon-to-be-unemployed kids at the University of Wisconsin might think? With their heads stuffed with literary theory, gender studies, and environmental pseudo-science, they are barely qualified for the cubicle jobs they will obtain if they are lucky."

"There is some value to a B.A. of any kind; it teaches you to read, memorize, show up on time and repeat what you are told. College graduates, at least, can read the new job manual, which explains why their unemployment rate is much lower than the national average. But few of them will live well, and almost none up to their expectations."

The good news: Bwahahahaha:

"Liberalism, like cancer, is a self-liquidating malady. Eventually it kills the patient."

1 comment:

Carlos Perera said...

Apropos of nothing having to do with this post, Conservative, I'd like to wish you, חג חנוכה שמח.

Best regards from Florida, USA,
Carlos