Includes a really ringing endorsement of Stephen Harper. Ha ha...Plus there are some standard Steyn quips on gender studies, Europe, etc...
If you listen, you will also hear a full cut from the Registered Republican "Bing Crosby".
My Dad tried to swipe the CD from me just after I got it, saying "Hey-who is the babe???" He meant Jessica-not Mark BTW...
Poor Dad, I'm not willing to surrender it yet.
And so far, I agree with the Pundette, my favourite track is What Are You Doing New Year's Eve. It's sentimental, but not shmaltzy and just lovely.

4 comments:
Thanks for this! I wasn't aware that Mark Steyn was appearing on Tommy Schnurmacher's show. Great interview!
When I lived in Montreal [2002-2004] I used to listen to CJAD most everyday. Apparently after that they switched to a very different format. Now they seem to be back on track with some of the old regulars.
P.S. Must be interesting to be a Closet Conservative in the Socialist Republic of New France!
Robert W.
SDA
Hi Robert, it's worse, I'm a Closet Conservative in Toronto...I just posted the Montreal interview because it's so fun and so Steyny.
And how about "Snowbound"? I could listen to an entire CD of songs like that.
The whole thing is fun and a pleasure to listen to. The musicians really are top rate. Just a class act.
Post a Comment