Testimonials

"Laugh out loud funny!" - The Australian Conservative.

"Cheap and lazy link gateway site"-Misc. grumpy dude.

"A lusty foul-mouthed Zionista wench." - Old Line Texan

"Mombo" - Pi Guy, Correspondence Committee

January 17, 2012

Israel Crushes Extremism, Others Promote It

Nice piece.

However, there have been many, many years of coddling religious fanatics in Israel.

The Beit Shemesh story is really the tip of the iceberg.

I myself was insulted by young school girls in Israel for not being modestly dressed-I was 8 months pregnant and taking a walk in a short-sleeved sun dress, and they laughed, pointed fingers and said I was dressed whorish.

They were immediately reprimanded by a man who just happened to be walking by (from their community) who admonished them: Veahavta l'reyatcha camocha.

You will love your fellow Jew as yourself.

They seemed genuinely shocked that he said anything, and then carried on with their playing, only moderately disturbed by my shocked face.

But radical secular extremists in Israel are just as bad, and have nothing to be proud of.

No comments: