Testimonials

"Laugh out loud funny!" - The Australian Conservative.

"Cheap and lazy link gateway site"-Misc. grumpy dude.

"A lusty foul-mouthed Zionista wench." - Old Line Texan

"Mombo" - Pi Guy, Correspondence Committee

January 19, 2012

Never Forget

I walked those paths and left alive and grateful.

I will never forget.

PS: The message of the Holocaust is not censorship and being a pussy wanker Jew wanting government bean-counters to "protect" you.

The message is: Jews need guns, their own State and most awesomely-a state with nukes.

1 comment:

Carlos Perera said...

I'm happy to say that, at least in Jacksonville, Florida, many Jews have guns . . . and know how to use them well. I've met several at the gun club to which my wife and I belong. The real lessons of the . . . unpleasantness . . . of the 1930s and '40s in Europe has not been lost on _everybody_.