Testimonials

"Laugh out loud funny!" - The Australian Conservative.

"Cheap and lazy link gateway site"-Misc. grumpy dude.

"A lusty foul-mouthed Zionista wench." - Old Line Texan

"Mombo" - Pi Guy, Correspondence Committee

February 27, 2012

Random Random House Post

Hi Random House!

This is where I shamelessly whore myself out (only on the blog-not in real life) to say HAVE I GOT A BOOK FOR YOU.

Actually-two books.

If you are reading this blog perhaps you like my stuff?

And if you like my stuff-I have TWO books in the pipes.

One fiction, and one non-fiction.

They are very very cool and have not been done before.

One is a historical thriller novel and the other an expose of my underground conservative life! You can't imagine what I have seen. Believe me-you've never, but I mean EVAH EVAH read anything like it.

Please e-mail me if you have not been offended by my self-plugging and are interested in two very good books. And if you're offended I really couldn't care less.

PS: Conservatives BUY books.

Thank you.

No comments: