I am a woman of few vices-but one is the occasional glass of a really good dry red wine, or half of an ice cold beer (I know, CRAZY stuff) that I share with the husband with a good BBQ dinner.
Other than that, I'm extremely boring-I like good food, exercise, going out for lunch, nice clothes and I collect people.
For Valentine's Day I'm going out for lunch with one of my Greek friends from university. I asked her what happened to our other Greek friend, and she's doing well and married Greek friend number one's cousin!
Then I asked about our Indian friend, who became a lawyer-and maybe she'd like to join us?
Greek friend one said that our Indian friend had kind of dropped off the radar.
So I said that two Greeks and one Jew would be plenty offensive at the place where we are going-a pub full of stuffy alcoholic lefty elites.
If we had the Indian with us it would be icing on the cake.
But, our party will be sufficiently offensive with the Greco-Judeo mix.
Enjoy the Wine Song while I find links.
No comments:
Post a Comment