I think it's pretty awful what "fame" means to women nowadays.
I definitely think that women need to utilize their assets, at the right time and in the right way. What do I mean by that?
That means looking your best, being healthy, living well, getting an education, etc..in order to attract the best possible life partner, and have a good life as a wife and mother. I realize that it's not for everyone.
There are years when women are in their prime-their most fertile, etc..
But I keep thinking what a dramatic and depressing decline "famous" women have when they are on the northern cusp of their beauty and fertility. I mean-gravity is a bitch!
The pictures of famous women are basically geared for maximum titillation and to convince people of the woman's slutiness.
There are a finite number of sexual activities that happen between men and women-and most pictures appear to only document a given celebrity's credentials in this department.
Am I wrong? I mean how many variations of the lolly pop sucking photos must we see?
I know men like to look at variety, but I can't help but wonder about the massive sound of THUD as stars like Rhianna, and others can no longer sell themselves as sex objects.
Does anyone actually like the pictures of Madonna-pushing 50 sucking lollypops?
A lot of the photos are pathetic rather than sensual.
I personally would rather see sensual, and leave more graphic and less subtle stuff for people to consume more privately.
All of these pictures, to me-just scream "HEY I KNOW HOW TO GIVE A BJ".
Or "HEY I KNOW HOW TO HAVE SEX"
How creative is that?


No comments:
Post a Comment