Testimonials

"Laugh out loud funny!" - The Australian Conservative.

"Cheap and lazy link gateway site"-Misc. grumpy dude.

"A lusty foul-mouthed Zionista wench." - Old Line Texan

"Mombo" - Pi Guy, Correspondence Committee

February 12, 2009

Dear Jews, Please Leave Al-Fwance Alive

My people-my stiff-necked people. I believe that at last count France had a Muslim population of 10%. You know that if The Toronto Star starts noticing Muslim antisemitism in France, that the sh*t has really hit the fan. For many years, French Jews have hid the external symbols of their Judaism under baseball caps (for the men) and under their shirts-not daring to have visible Jewish symbols that might provoke the yooooots. France has no Jewish future. I can't believe I'm saying this, but even Montreal would be a more hospitable environment. France has cast its lot with Eurabia and it looks good on them. The Jews of France would be wise to get out with whatever they can as soon as they can. Never forget Ilan Halimi.

No comments: