Testimonials

"Laugh out loud funny!" - The Australian Conservative.

"Cheap and lazy link gateway site"-Misc. grumpy dude.

"A lusty foul-mouthed Zionista wench." - Old Line Texan

"Mombo" - Pi Guy, Correspondence Committee

February 02, 2009

I Like This Guy

A friend once described Shas to me as a party of sluts-selling themselves to the highest bidder in any coalition-left or right. That might be a bit harsh, but certainly, I am impressed with this dude. Sluts with Guts?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guts, yes - but in the current global political climate Israel would be truly alone if it took such a response.

Not that I think that they shouldn't use whatever force they need to protect their citizens... it is just the twisted political reality of the day.

I think the most "proportionate" response Israel could take would be one rocket for one rocket.

Sucks that their's are so much better than the Palestinians, but much more sporting.

Anonymous said...

If I remember correctly, Eli Yishai's (adult) daughter was murdered when a car bomb exploded just off Agrippas Street by the Mahane Yehuda market a few years ago. It may have helped shape his harsh attitude, but I think a LOT of Israelis (including me) are tired of the Palestinian Bull-bleep. I hope the tide of Western opinion is starting to turn to force the Palis to start to take responsibility for their actions.