Testimonials

"Laugh out loud funny!" - The Australian Conservative.

"Cheap and lazy link gateway site"-Misc. grumpy dude.

"A lusty foul-mouthed Zionista wench." - Old Line Texan

"Mombo" - Pi Guy, Correspondence Committee

March 02, 2009

Most Awesome Endorsement Of Obama Ever?

Good news! Delegates at the Nation of Islam annual conference in Chicago were lapping up pictures of The One, forking over $10 per t-shirt to feel some of that Obamic Energy seep into their bodies through their t-shirts. The show of love has the official approval of "Minister" Louis Farrakhan . Oh joy! Oh bliss what an endorsement. The Nation of Islam makes Jeremiah Wright look positively neo-con by comparison. You know, I'm really pissed that I didn't think of this idea first. Maybe I can still call the Obama White House and see if we can get a bottle of The One's sweat and just dribble little precious drops of it on some fabric and then sweatshop out the work to China or something. I think it would go over even better than Lulu Lemon's Seaweed Healing Yoga Wear. Seems that Farrakhan agreed to STFU while Obama was on the campaign trail, so as not to hurt The Anointed One's chance of getting elected. He wasn't even offended! Imagine that. But now that Obama is safely housed at the White House-so it's game on, baby. What an endorsement.

No comments: