Testimonials

"Laugh out loud funny!" - The Australian Conservative.

"Cheap and lazy link gateway site"-Misc. grumpy dude.

"A lusty foul-mouthed Zionista wench." - Old Line Texan

"Mombo" - Pi Guy, Correspondence Committee

April 23, 2009

The Demise of the West: "Adopt" Aborted Fetuses Instead of Having Kids

No-I'm not making this up. "Stan Musil said he filed the posthumous "adoption" on Monday as a way to support his wife, Lisa, and help her heal from the pain of having those abortions, Lisa Musil told FOXNews.com. "He told me 'I love you and you are a part of me. Your babies are a part of you, and so that makes them a part of me also,'" she said. Yah-nothing says I love you like aborting your own children. I know it's crazy, but wouldn't having live children be a little more loving? That whole 'part of you, part of me' thing sounds a little nutty in this context-don't you think? "The world tells me that it was only a blob of tissue, but my heart tells me otherwise," Musil told FOXNews.com by e-mail. "The grief often times was more than I could bear." And nothing heals the pain of aborting blobs of tissue than getting pregnant and murdering more blobs of tissue.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://firgonbares.net/][img]http://firgonbares.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]vio software discount, [url=http://firgonbares.net/]quarkxpress 7 mac serial[/url]
[url=http://firgonbares.net/][/url] can i buy macromedia flash buy software to convert
cheap software online [url=http://firgonbares.net/]adobe photoshop cs4 extended for mac serial number[/url] educational software prices
[url=http://firgonbares.net/]buy software in canada[/url] academic software pricing
[url=http://firgonbares.net/]microsoft office pro 2003 complete download[/url] software developers canada
macromedia com software flash player 7 [url=http://firgonbares.net/]tailor shop software[/b]

Anonymous said...

[url=http://sunkomutors.net/][img]http://sunkomutors.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]office 2007 enterprise romanian, [url=http://sunkomutors.net/]educational software stores[/url]
[url=http://sunkomutors.net/][/url] canadian software resellers office enterprise 2007 activation
how to uninstall windows vista [url=http://sunkomutors.net/]i buy dreamweaver[/url] software canada inc
[url=http://sunkomutors.net/]where to buy photoshop software[/url] software store pictures
[url=http://sunkomutors.net/]adobe creative suite 4 design[/url] microsoft softwares
discount microsoft office pro [url=http://sunkomutors.net/]cheap software directory scam[/b]