So, an antisemitic play is going to make its Canadian premiere in Montreal. I think Montreal is a great place for it. There is a substanial Lebanese, Hizballah-loving crowd in that lovely city and Montreal has also been very European about its immigration policy (read: Muslim).
Anyway, I can't get too excited about this play and its disgusting Jews-are the new Nazis content. It's just another tired, fruitless way of trying to stick it to the Jews and Israel.If some sloppy, trite, play is the best weapon these Jew-haters have at their disposal, I say we're winning the battle. Israel just celebrated its 61st year, and its not going away. It drives the Jew-haters crazy that we refuse, individually or collectively to just die already. So let them fester in their swill, whether theatre, politics, NGO or the UN.
We're here, we're Jews and we have no plans for mass suicide to please you. Jew-haters of the world: you'll just have to learn to live with that.
No comments:
Post a Comment