For those of you who know me, you might also know that I was "re-organized" out of my job this week. It's actually been a long time coming, because I work in one of the most joyless, earnest, moonbat filled places in the entire country. It's actually shocking that I lasted as long as I did and I'm pretty tired of fighting back. Here are some of the women that I have had to work for:
The Enrion-Mental Lesbian From ScandanaviaMy former Sociopathic Man-Crushing Spinster With Undiagnosed Mental Illness boss who sat shiva for her dog (not a joke)The WASPY Ice Queen Blonde Bitch who is married to a "Maybe Gaybe" The Very Angry Jewish Dyke who I caught downtown cheating with a cute, goateed guy who turned out to be a CHICK (and not Ms. Dyke's regular "partner"-another "Pat" type of chick). Nothing, and I mean NOTHING says 'lose thy lunch' more than a bearded lady that you thought was a hot dude. She also makes fun of her own disabled parents, but that's cool, right. Joking about disability is FUNNY!Anyway, I was reading Teh Steyn's musing on the scientists who claim to have created their very own sperm, without the help of any silly men-after all-men are turkeys! Who needs men anyway, right? That's pretty much mainstream feminist thought nowadays.Here's Steyn's take on the subject: "The end of men is now official. Women no longer need men to reproduce. A race of giant lesbians will bestride the earth, though they may keep one or two housetrained metrosexuals around the place as domestic pets to cut the lawn." -- Mark Steyn. Dude! There will be no metrosexual houseboys unless they have their organs removed from their bodies. There can be no trace of real male anything around these people. I explained to a heterosexual male colleague a few months ago. He came to my office to gossip, and knew he could only talk to me about some subjects that Dare Not Be Said like ooh-Islam, the Khadr family, etc...I looked at him, and said-do you really want me to explain it to you? He said, sure. I looked at him and deadpanned: "Dude-they want to cut your dick off."A few months ago, I went for an interview in the middle of corporate Toronto and there were all these fabulously dressed people wandering around-men in suits and ties, women in great outfits-heels, skirts, make-up, the works. There were heterosexual people flirting with each other! There were men smiling at me, holding doors, and there life! There was something flowing in people's veins. It has been very depressing sometimes being a heterosexual, conservative minded mother in my workplace. There are only a handful of heterosexual men to chat with, and less than half a dozen women who are not wildly angry about everything in the whole world. The fact is that the absolute bitches that I work with have really actually done me a favour. Just as I would not let them bully me-and not crush my spirit-I will not let this stop me either.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment