Hey Waaay off topic but I was thinking about your post about the STAR columnist the other day and I remember an ex telling me that her family doctor was actually married to her (ellie). She said that he was one of the most beaten down, depressed person she had ever met. Eventually found someone else and moved away. I think that might explain a lot. Really like your blog Stu
That is classic! Thanks for that tid bit...makes perfect sense to me. I find her column totally idiotic. Thanks for your comments and I'm glad you like my blog.
2 comments:
Hey
Waaay off topic but I was thinking about your post about the STAR columnist the other day and I remember an ex telling me that her family doctor was actually married to her (ellie). She said that he was one of the most beaten down, depressed person she had ever met.
Eventually found someone else and moved away.
I think that might explain a lot.
Really like your blog
Stu
That is classic! Thanks for that tid bit...makes perfect sense to me. I find her column totally idiotic. Thanks for your comments and I'm glad you like my blog.
Post a Comment