July 22, 2009
Religion of Peaceful Kidnappings and Rape
This item comes to us via The Jawa Report. There are reports that a Canadian journalist who was kidnapped in Somalia has delivered a baby boy, having been raped by her kind, benevolent kidnappers . May they all rot in hell. Prayers for this woman and her baby if this report is true.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
This clueless lefty journalist must be suffering some severe cognitive dissonance. After working for the Iranian gov't news agency, Press TV, she went to Somalia for a French news service. It must have come as a horrible surprise to her that the Islamic terrorists were, well, just that.
Anyway, at least we can be confident the child will be raise a good Muslim.
I sympathize with this woman, really, but if I were a female journalist I would point-blank refuse to take an assignment in an Islamic country, no matter how damaging to my career it might be.
Islamic culture regards women as a source of evil, when it doesn't relegate them to the status of property. They are simply objects, both feared and hated. Especially a Western woman, which makes them several rank of evil worse.
With that kind of mindset, one should not be surprised when Islamic men commit a crime which is all about the control and de-humanization of it's victim,one that they (Islamic men) hardly consider to be possessed of any basic humanity at all.
I hope the 72 virgins this sick S.O.B. gets all happen to be goats.
P.S. The above SHOUD NOT be taken to imply that I harbor a 'blame the victim' mentality on this subject. This is simply sick and inhuman.
Post a Comment