Testimonials

"Laugh out loud funny!" - The Australian Conservative.

"Cheap and lazy link gateway site"-Misc. grumpy dude.

"A lusty foul-mouthed Zionista wench." - Old Line Texan

"Mombo" - Pi Guy, Correspondence Committee

August 21, 2009

Mealy Mouthed Media Alert: TIME Magazine Describes Hamas Heroic Fight Against Terror

No. I'm not kidding.

TIME Magazine has a mind-numbing story about Glorious Warriors For Allah Good Guys Hamas versus Glorious Warriors for Allah Bad Guys Al Qeida.

You got that, right?

Did you hear that? That was the sound of my brain exploding, trying to figure out how even the most mentally disturbed liberal extremist could mainstream this piece, rooting for the Hamas 'crackdown'.

How deranged do you really have to be to cast Hamas in the law and order role?

All I can say is: may both sides fight to their deaths

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"trying to figure out how even the most mentally disturbed liberal extremist could mainstream this piece,"

http://tinyurl.com/lasum4

I guess if you can go here, getting there is easy enough.

LC LaWedgie