Testimonials

"Laugh out loud funny!" - The Australian Conservative.

"Cheap and lazy link gateway site"-Misc. grumpy dude.

"A lusty foul-mouthed Zionista wench." - Old Line Texan

"Mombo" - Pi Guy, Correspondence Committee

September 22, 2009

Good Thing There is Gay Marriage

Breaking news.

About 150,000 gay couples in the US claim to be "married".

I'm not very bright, so someone help me with the statistic.

There are about 360 million people in the United States, yes? So, all the political agitation, all the crocodile tears about equal rights and stuff, and 150, 000 couples are the beneficiaries? What is this really about?

3 comments:

Matthew Noto said...

I've told you before "what it's all about":

It's about having a lifestyle that most people consider abhorrent normalized.

It's about people who want to scam The System (to obtain medical benefits, tax benefits, legal protections, and freedom from some of the more inconvenient situations in life; such as having wills go uncontested, and such).

It's about people who never seem to get enough attention, and so they go to the extreme of trying to engage in ever more vulgar and shocking behavior in order to get it.

But mostly, it's about some guy who just really, really wants to wear a wedding dress.

Closet Conservative said...

I knew you would comment!

I know what it's about too, silly.

Matthew Noto said...

I'm getting predictable in my old age, huh?