Testimonials

"Laugh out loud funny!" - The Australian Conservative.

"Cheap and lazy link gateway site"-Misc. grumpy dude.

"A lusty foul-mouthed Zionista wench." - Old Line Texan

"Mombo" - Pi Guy, Correspondence Committee

December 06, 2009

Yemen: Child Brides, Babies Having Babies, and Some With American Husbands

I pretty much thank G-d every single day for my life, and for all of my many blessings. But a special thank you to G-d, a prayer of thanks is needed especially for not making me a Muslim woman in some festering shithole like Yemen or Pakistan.

Life for women in these countries is probably worse than death in many cases. Certainly, animals are treated better than women.

When I read stories like this I cringe, and also get angry because nobody is speaking up for these women.

Lefty couldn't care less about these child brides and their perverted, elderly husbands. Lefty is indifferent to the legalized (sharia) rape of female children, and sheds no tears over their prematurely extinguished childhoods.

These sharia based cultures are barbaric.

No comments: