If every parent in Canada fessed up to all the stupid things they have ever done in their lives, every child in the country would be put by liberal, idiot judges into foster care.
This is a horrifying assault on the family in Canada, and an absolutely Orwellian precedent.
Who gets to be the arbiter of what is "racist"? Some puffed up idiot of a bureaucrat? What makes me "racist"? The bad joke I told?
The children in this case have real, biological parents who regret their behaviour. Scribbling swastikas on your kid is stupid and looking for trouble with the "helpy people" establishment.
But bad enough to have the state take away your children? What an insulting concept, this is an unbelievable abuse of power by the state.
Children are being taken away from their biological kin because the state has decided that scribbling something idiotic is racist-and that being "racist" means you forfeit the right to raise your own children.
This is freaking me out.
1 comment:
When I was but a wee lad, and I would get extremely rambunctious, my father (the U.S,. Marine and NYPD detective) had the ultimate in psychological punishment to straighten me right out.
(Note: This does not work on children older than 5).
He would use a ball point pen and write the word "BAD" on he backs of both of my hands, explaining that I had misbehaved, and that the ink would stay there until the "Good Fairy" decided that I was being "good enough". At which point, She (the Good Fairy) would bring the "Magic Soap" to wash it off sometime during the night.
The next morning, he'd talk to me about what I had done and why it was wrong, and then wash the ink off with that really gritty brown soap that your grandmother always swore by.
I guess he'd get a firing squad for that in Canada nowadays, right?
Now that I've mentioned it, don't be surprised if the Obama Administration decides this is a viable "strategy" for getting terrorists to crack under questioning.
Post a Comment