I have issues with socialized medicine, i.e-the government essentially owns your body.
But this takes the own your body to an entirely new level.
Did you hear about this? The government in New York is going to try to legislate ownership of the bodies of all its residents, unless people purposely opt of the plan!
This is disgusting and reminds me of China!
Maybe they will start to sell body parts, also? Maybe they should look into getting prisoners to "volunteer" their organs-just like in China, also?
There are no limits to the possibilities.
Maybe a panel of doctors will decide that they need your child's organs, that there is no hope anyway?
This is an absolutely frightening development, made "with good intentions" (and we all know where that road leads).
I also think that Brodsky is wrong about Israel having an opt-out system, but I would have to check.
No comments:
Post a Comment