Testimonials

"Laugh out loud funny!" - The Australian Conservative.

"Cheap and lazy link gateway site"-Misc. grumpy dude.

"A lusty foul-mouthed Zionista wench." - Old Line Texan

"Mombo" - Pi Guy, Correspondence Committee

April 29, 2010

Another Relatively Talented Female Singer Turns to Slutification

It's really a shame how female entertainers feel like they have to act and dress like cheap porno stars in order to be, or to remain famous.

The singer, Jewel, went through a similar slutification process.

And have you seen Miley Cyrus lately? Her situation is even creepier because her father is the one who pushed her to do slutty photos.

Her video for "Party in the USA" is pretty much a pedophile's dream.

Rhianna has a great voice, and she had some pretty catchy pop tunes, but I think she's gone over the edge.

1 comment:

Larry Sheldon said...

Disgusting.

Too bad I would not got to a program on a bet--now I can't say I would not be seen dead there.

Maybe it is too sad to be disgusting......