Testimonials

"Laugh out loud funny!" - The Australian Conservative.

"Cheap and lazy link gateway site"-Misc. grumpy dude.

"A lusty foul-mouthed Zionista wench." - Old Line Texan

"Mombo" - Pi Guy, Correspondence Committee

April 30, 2010

The Left's Unbearable Darkness of Being

Please take some time to read this.

I find that the joy and true humour are absolutely, and almost without exception, on the right side of the political spectrum nowadays.

When I get together for lunch with my crew of local members of the ZOG and the VRWC, we laugh almost until our sides split.

We talk about books (remember, conservatives actually buy and read books), politics and the laughs are non-spot.

People who are conservatives have an appreciation for life, an appreciation of individual dignities and liberties and generally, a sense of joy that is completely absent on the left.

Most of the lefty women I know are morose. Most of the lefty men I know are squishy metrosexuals who have manicured nails and drive powder blue cars.

They seem not to laugh as much, they seem more disdainful of the disabled, they laugh at religious belief (unless it's Islamic-that is revered and "quaint") and thing Americans are dummies.

This piece puts into words what I think many of us on the right have experience first-hand in our dealings with leftists/statists/socialist-Marxists.

The mark of a good essay in my opinion in finding myself unable to put it down-whether I agree or disagree with the content. It should have a flow and leave me with something that I will always remember.

Thank you Robin, the "recovering" liberal for penning this inspiring and life-affirming piece.