We learned, a few weeks ago, that a shameful desecration of Ground Zero was being planned.
The three words that would forever change that hallowed ground were seared into my mind: Ground Zero Mosque.
I have just learned that the Ground Zero Mosque has gotten the go ahead. In the place where Muslim fanatics brought down the Twin Towers, where Americans of every colour, religion and background jumped to their deaths from burning buildings, there will be a mosque.
There are still no new towers, but there will be a mosque. What a triumph for Islam! We, in the West are so pathetic. Not only do we not fight back but we lionize our enemies. Has there ever been another society in human history that fawningly invites the people who are its existential threat, to come and build a place of their worship, at the place where they have already killed members of your family and nation?
To be sure, there were anti-democratic elements in Bismark's Germany. There were treasonous Americans and other Westerners who sided with the communists against their own nations also.
But the extent to which liberal Westerners coddle, and celebrate Islamic terrorist, I believe is unprecedented in human history.
One New York politician has been quoted as saying that he understands the 9/11 families' discomfort, but he must bow to his new Islamic overlords, and honour the Cult of Diversity:
"Manhattan borough president Scott Stringer has been the target of disparaging remarks by Tea Party Express chairman Mark Williams for supporting the plans. [ed: what a disgusting addition, a Tea Party slur].
"But, standing in front of the ragged building at the centre of the proposal, he defended his position and condemned offensive speech directed at him or Muslims."
'What I want people to do is to take a look at the totality of what they are proposing,' Mr Stringer said. 'What we're rejecting here is outright bigotry and hatred.'
How obscene. Utterly obscene.
"Some victims' families say they are angry that it would be built so close to where their relatives died."
Hey-no big deal, right?
"Mr Stringer said he understood the sensitivities of the families."
Liar. Despicable liar.
"I don't think anybody wants to do anything to disrespect those families. They made the ultimate sacrifice,' he said."
Excuse me? They were MURDERED in COLD BLOOD by Muslim terrorists. They did not choose to sacrifice themselves. They did not enlist in any army. These were civilians, you smug bastard.
"'At the same time, we have to balance diversity and look for opportunities to bring different groups together.'
And there you have it.
What matters is balancing diversity.
As I said previously, I believe this is a watershed event in American history. It is a capitulation to Islam of an unprecedented nature.
There can be no recovery from this catastrophic physical presence at Ground Zero, and the natural intellectual conclusions that Islamic fundamentalists will draw from this move. It is a physical and a metaphysical victory.
The final, victim-directed and victim-inspired transformation of Ground Zero from a memorial and permanent reminder of the barbarity and innocent victims of Islamic terror to a site where Islam is lionized, celebrated and nurtured in our midst is now complete.
Ground Zero is now a tribute to the death cult, the living, breathing heart of Islam in the middle of the body of America.
Lord help us help ourselves through this.
UPDATE: Related:
5 comments:
A watershed event -- that's exactly what it is (a commenter at my site said the same thing a bit ago).
Of course the taqiyya-spreaders are calling it an "Islamic center" -- the word "mosque" was removed from the imam's presentation.
But it should be noted that the plans are for a 15-storey building with the mosque on the TOP FLOOR overlooking Ground Zero.
The whole thing makes me ill. I'm sick of harping on it at my site, but I can't help it. Every time I see "Ground Zero" and "Mosque" together I can hardly believe it. It brings back memories of 911 as if it was yesterday.
Jesus H. Christ. To quote Chuck Heston.."they did it, they finally really did it. The maniacs!" No really. Hey, great piece and sadly and sickenly representative of what's escalating all over and here in Melbourne Australia too.
I live in the allegedly groovy inner-city and stealth jihad Jew hating propaganda has well and truly come to my area, and put on by the local council no less. I AM pursuing it. Maybe a test case. Bring it on, the bastards.
Here's a link to Andrew Bolt blog at The Herald Sun where he put up my letter as an update.
http://blogs.news.com.au/heraldsun/andrewbolt/index.php/heraldsun/comments/if_only_the_protests_against_these_protests_were_bigger/
Then I wrote to the Mayor and so on. And the young Mayor is a conservative who says he loves Reagan! No really. SO much willful and naive ignorance.
One does want to spew. Good luck, kid.
Colonel Neville. Colonel Robert Neville blogspot com.
"Dear Mayor Tim Smith:
I’m writing to express my concern about the Gaza exhibition hosted by Stonnington Council at Chapel Off Chapel in Prahran. As a Stonnington rate payer and a Prahran resident for thirty years, I want to know why Stonnington Council is supporting this promotion that presents overtly and explicitly, Jews as deliberate mass murdering child killers by nature and as official Israeli policy.
I want to know why Stonnington Council is supporting such monstrous and extremely dangerous lies.
The groups and individuals behind this display, while purporting to merely support Palestinians, actually push virulent anti-Jewish propaganda as evidenced by the exhibitions’ pamphlet, Sonja Karkar’s “Dark Side of Israel”. Are you aware that such activities invariably increase attacks on Jews?
Again, please let me know why Stonnington Council is helping to promote this and whether my rates have gone towards subsidising it. What exactly is Stonnington Council’s role?
You may be interested in the letter I wrote to Andrew Bolt about this very matter that he subsequently featured as an update on his blog under the title, "if only these protests met some resistance" on Sunday 18 May 2010.
Sincerely yours Colonel Neville."
My guess is if it stands, it won't stand long. This is an affront to all true Americans.
What do you think the reaction would be if there was a memorial erected in the memory of Timothy McVeigh across the street from the Murrow building in Oklahoma City? Would Americans stand by and do nothing? It is the left that keeps equating his terror with Islamic man-caused disasters. Their bending over backwards and front is killing America.
The NYC permitting authorities are pushing through this behemoth 13-story monument to Islamism at (by Northeastern big-city bureaucratic standards) blinding speed, yet the modest St. Nicholas Orthodox Church, which was destroyed by debris from the Towers on 9/11/01, has been trying for nearly _nine_ years to work its way through the maze of permitting red tape. The congregation has _still_ not been given the green light to rebuild.
But, of course, the Greek Orthodox are nice, polite, law-abiding people, not the kind who would ram your offices with an SUV full of fertilizer and kerosene, topped off by a detonator. They're also, if totally irrationally, categorized as "white," while the Islamists are deemed to be "people of color," and, as I've said elsewhere, wogs trump honkeys every time in these affairs.
Kate McMillan, of smalldeadanimals.com, may have said it best when she wrote (I paraphrase), "This not showing up to riot may be a failed conservative strategy."
Post a Comment