I think that anyone who cannot understand the primal victory of Islam, evidenced by the three simple words: Ground Zero Mosque, is a lost cause.
Say it again: Ground Zero Mosque.
The places where the towers once stood are still empty holes-billions of dollars later. The families who had loved ones and friends murdered, jumping out of buildings, burned to death in planes, in the buildings and on the ground-they are being mocked.
The souls of the victims cry out from heaven begging us to stop capitulating, warning us of more bloodshed, yet the culturecide moves forward. The Judeo-Christian west continues to voluntarily kill itself, continues to submit and demographically decimate itself.
I believe this is an unprecedented time in human history and in the history of democracy.
Who would have thought that we would be living in a time where people living in democracies voluntarily turned their backs on freedoms, becoming too lazy to defend them-and in doing so, inviting the totalitarian Islam to take up the ensuing vacuum with glee, happily inserting itself and sharia into our lives.
What society would condone a memorial to murders in the field of their deaths that celebrates the religion of the murderers?
This is the lazy, masochistic West.
Ground Zero Mosque.
This is a watershed event. It is to weep.
UPDATE: Take a read of this news story from Yahoo. It has some information and some quotes that are also important as we look at how this mosque enterprise is being framed.
"... the simple idea of a mosque so near ground zero angered those whose family members were killed by adherents to radical Islam."
"I think it's despicable, and I think it's atrocious that anyone would even consider allowing them to build a mosque near the World Trade Center," said Rosemary Cain, whose son, George Cain, a firefighter, died on Sept. 11.
Anita LaFond Korsonsky, a Livingston, N.J., woman who lost her sister, also said she had misgivings.
"I presume that these people aren't going to be gathering there to plan another attack," she said.
"The Muslim organizations plan to announce the groundbreaking later this year, possibly to coincide with the 10th anniversary of the attacks, [this is not a coincidence in other words, but a purposeful celebratory commemoration/tribute] Khan said. It could take up to three years to build the Cordoba House [memories of glorious Muslim Andalusia]; the groups currently have no funds for the project but plan to start raising money, she said."
9 comments:
FYI: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=116877921678256&ref=mf
It makes me ill. And I've had a couple of those "lost causes" you talked about at my site. One said I'm an "utter shallow profiling racist" for opposing this. And the other -- supposedly a fellow "conservative" -- told me to go slit my wrists.
I wanted to add something I hadn't noticed before was the name of this -- The Cordoba Project.
"Cordoba was the Seat of the Islamic Caliphate, and the location of the Grand Mosque."
http://ibloga.blogspot.com/2010/05/13-story-mosque-to-be-built-two-blocks.html
9-11 was the greatest Islamic victory of modern times, so yes, they are celebrating by building a commemorative Mosque as close as possible to the victory.
We (non Muslims) can protest all we want, but in the west we have no way to prevent this. If they buy the property, they may build their Mosque, if not 2 blocks away from Ground Zero, then maybe three, or maybe a mile away, or wherever they buy the property zoned for whatever type of building they wish to build.
A far more insidious event, in my humble opinion, was the recent self-censorship by South Park. So not only do Muslims destroy our buildings and build their churches atop the ruins, but we dhimmis are not allowed to so much as crack a joke about our conquerors. This is the final insult. Building the Mosque is the inevitability, if we allow ourselves to be silenced.
Don't forget to draw Mohammed on May 20th. It need not be very fancy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJ7pjPSmbhQ
NO MOSQUE!!!!
RE-BUILD ST.NICHOLAS CHURCH!!!
St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church was destroyed when WTC tower 2 or the South tower collapsed on top of it.
NYC has kept these people from re-building by using "roadblocks" and HUGE financial demands.
So now thr city makes it so easy for a NEW MOSQUE!!! That is disgusting!!!!
Please check out this website for information:
http://www.stnicholasnyc.com/
Yeah, just conveniently forget all of the Muslim-Americans who were killed on September 11th. We were ALL attacked violence in the name of religion - and it is irresponsible and outright LAZY to paint all Muslims as extremists and terrorists. But perhaps you - like many religious believers - blind yourself to facts you're uncomfortable with.
@Sarah:
Yeah, and they were all killed by Presbyterians, right? Or, wait, I know, they were Buddhists. No, (dang it), they were Hari-Krishnas...or, umm, lemme see, Mormons? No?
Golly, just what group of mass murderers committed this horrendous atrocity in the name of their religion?
I oughta know this, since they also tried to blow people up in Times Square the other day. Oh yeah, and they set off bombs in Madrid and London. These are the same people who beheaded Nick Berg and Daniel Pearl...Man, I just can't think of them...
Oh, wait a minute, yes I can...these are the loons who kill people over cartoons in a newspaper they can't even read! Yes! Muslims!
Gee, Sarah, I wonder if that might be the reason why people find that mosque offensive at Ground Zero. Why don't you worry a little less about accommodating Muslims at the site of their terrorist attacks and worry a little more about getting them to stop killing people?
I think it is a digrace that these heathens who are not brave enough to fight in the open and use children as bombs can build this crap on ground zero the US may think it will stop these radical mofos but it wont and they are a bunch of good for nothings in the opinion of myself and so many others
Oh and anyone who thinks I am profiling or being racist or anyone else for thinking the same as me its not for bad reason. The Kiran the Muslim's book actually says, "Kill the nonbelivers and have them burn in the depths of hell." The nonbelivers being anyone non-muslim especially Cristian and Israeli. So I guess you could call it profiling, but it is for the reason they ALL belive that no matter what they say it doesn't say. It will say it if you just have a look for yourself. So go ahead check it out they do all actually want us DEAD!
Post a Comment