Testimonials

"Laugh out loud funny!" - The Australian Conservative.

"Cheap and lazy link gateway site"-Misc. grumpy dude.

"A lusty foul-mouthed Zionista wench." - Old Line Texan

"Mombo" - Pi Guy, Correspondence Committee

May 07, 2010

What Came First? The Chicken or the Egg?

Apparently, 28% of people suffering from obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) obsess about "global warming".

Do you think that this is a coincidence?

1 comment:

Matthew Noto said...

Hey! I have been diagnosed with OCD (and associated disorders), and I could give a rat's behind about recycling!

I was also the Chairman of a anti-EnvironMENTAL organization "Screw the Whales" (I was the ONLY member -- but that's another psychosis, altogether). Speaking as self-appointed spokeman for the "OCD Community", I resent the implication that just because you might be Crazy, you simply MUST be Stupid as well. Crazy and Stupid might not always be mutually-exclusive, but one does not automatically indicate the other.

To illustrate the point: you'll be happy to know that Al "Sea-level-rise-will-kill-us-all" Gore has just spent $9 million on some very lovely BEACHFRONT PROPERTY in California. Lot of money to spend on something that'll soon be flooded thanks the the internal combustion engine, huh? Is Al Stupid or Crazy? Considering he got an Academy Award, I'd say Stupid, but still smart enough to afford a $9 million beach house paid for by other people's money.

And by the way, where's Prince Charles? I thought he made a prnouncement at Copenhagen that we'd all be dead by now or something? Is he Crazy or Stupid? I'd say Stupid, but that's probably because of all the Royal Inbreeding that has gone on in Europe for the last 1400 years. In any case, he has 50 palaces paid for by the British Taxpayer, so how stupid could he really be?

In either case, I'll bet neither sufffers from OCD or serious mental defect(it's more likely some form of mild anal attachment, or other).

Instead of assuming that people with OCD are at greater risk for believing the crap of Man-Made Global Warming theory, we should probably look at the REAL evidence presented by Gore and His Heinous. That evidence would indicate that the "at risk" population are people who are largely willing to part with (other-people's) money, or who associate intelligence with Royalty or Academy Awards.

If we killed or sterilized these people, just imagine how many OCD cases might be "cured", saving ObamaCare and National Health billions in anti-depressants alone.