Testimonials

"Laugh out loud funny!" - The Australian Conservative.

"Cheap and lazy link gateway site"-Misc. grumpy dude.

"A lusty foul-mouthed Zionista wench." - Old Line Texan

"Mombo" - Pi Guy, Correspondence Committee

October 09, 2011

My Favourite Living Italian Rocks

Honestly, I am in love with this guy!!!

3 comments:

Carlos Perera said...

I like him too . . . though, naturally, I wouldn't word it quite the way Conservative has. He seems like an Israeli version of Mark Steyn, who, likewise, pulls no punches in analyzing the dangerous decadence of Western Civilization generally.

Closet Conservative said...

He's not Israeli. He's not Jewish either as far as I know. A regular Italian Catholic philosemite.

Carlos Perera said...

Thanks for the clarification. I did notice the Italian name, and your Italian allusion, but I jumped to the conclusion, given the nature of the publication, that he was an Israeli of Italian extraction. (Italy has an ancient Jewish community, as you know.)

It goes to show you that one shouldn't _ass_-u-me, as my wife likes to say (often).