Testimonials

"Laugh out loud funny!" - The Australian Conservative.

"Cheap and lazy link gateway site"-Misc. grumpy dude.

"A lusty foul-mouthed Zionista wench." - Old Line Texan

"Mombo" - Pi Guy, Correspondence Committee

December 28, 2011

Half Man, Half Woman?

100% mental.

1 comment:

Carlos Perera said...

Even if I did not find homosexual practices--and their derivatives, like transsexualism--repellent for moral, religious, and sanitary reasons, I think I would still object to them on ontological grounds, i.e., the utter denial of reality they entail. A human being born with an XY chromosome pair and the corresponding plumbing is a man, just as one born with an XX set and the corresponding plumbing for that is a woman. That is objective reality, and no amount of wishing or fantasizing or surgery can make it otherwise; if one sincerely believes it can, then to that extent one is mad.

Much as I would like to be King of Spain, the reality is that, should I try actually to sit on the royal throne in Madrid's Pardo Palace, I would quickly find myself being rudely ejected onto the hard cobblestones of the adjoining plaza . . . which would actually be a good form of reality orientation. We really need to come up with something equivalent for our sexually confused demographic, if we want to survive as a civilization; reality always has its way in the end, more or less harshly.