Jews should be FREAKING OUT about this Catholic birth control thing.
The beast has a voracious appetite and will not be appeased by a "compromise" on birth control.
This is an opportunity for religious people to band together and fight back.
I have some fight in me-maybe I oughta start the fight?
So few people seem to be willing to see what is at stake.
As per Spengler:
"Today it is contraception and the morning-after pill. Tomorrow it will be kosher slaughter, or matrilineal descent, or circumcision, or other matters of existential importance to Jewish observance. If the Obama administration gets away with forcing Catholic institutions to step across lines of life and death in the name of “health,” the federal government will have a precedent to legislate Judaism out of existence–as several other countries have already tried to do."
I gotta do something about it.
As Spengler is warning us: Don’t be naive. We’re next.
No comments:
Post a Comment